- This Kingswood Fir Slim Pre-Lit Artificial Green Christmas Tree is 4.5 feet tall with a 24 inch base diameter. Featuring hundreds of individually crafted branch tips to create full bodied branches, this tree is designed to look and feel lifelike.
- Features 150 white lights that remain lit even when a bulb goes out. The lights are strung on the tree before packaging, offering an easier, more convenient set up.
- This tree features pre-attached, hinged branches that drop down for a simple set-up and fold back in for quick and convenient storage. Set aside 45-60 minutes to properly shape the tree by peeling back the branches and pulling the tips apart.
- Constructed with sturdy, high quality materials, hypo-allergenic, fire-resistant needles, this tree is built to bring holiday cheer for years to come. Includes a durable metal base.
- 4-1/2-foot artificial Kingswood Fir Pencil Tree is compact, for areas where space is at a premium
- Hinged construction and pre-strung lights make assembly fast and easy; 150 clear lights with bulb-lock feature
- Spare bulbs, fuses, and a metal tree stand are included; flame-resistant and non-allergenic
- Reusable storage carton is handy for keeping tree in top shape and for bringing it out each year
- 24-inch diameter at base; tree has 5-year warranty; lights have 2-year warranty
4.5 Feet Artificial Pre-Lit Slim Christmas Tree, Green, Kingswood Fir, White Lights, Includes Stand
- Free US Domestic Shipping
- Item Location: USA
- Fast Shipping:Item Ships Out Within 1 – 3 Business Days Of Cleared Payment
- Delivery Period (US Domestic): 1 Week
- International Delivery: 2 – 4 Weeks
- Guaranteed Buyers Protection & Secured Payment On Every Order
|Item Weight|| |
|Item Package Quantity|| |
|Recommended Uses For Product|| |
|Special Feature|| |
|Product Dimensions|| |
24"D x 24"W x 53.94"H
|Base Type|| |
|Tree Type|| |
|Built-in Light|| |
|Tip count|| |
|Light Color|| |
National Tree – Drop Ship
|Country of Origin|| |
|Item model number|| |
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer|| |
|Date First Available|| |
November 20, 2009
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.