Star Tron Stabilizer+ is perfect for all gas engines, motorcycles, boats, lawn equipment, classic cars and everything in between. Protect your investment while ensuring a great start-up every time.
Why stabilize with Enzymes + Corrosion Inhibitors?
Enzymes stabilize fuel to keep it fresh and break down contaminants such as gum, varnish and moisture, while corrosion inhibitors provide an added layer of protection to metal surfaces, helping to fight against internal rust.
- Size – 16 oz.
- Prevent – Moisture Buildup, Gum, Varnish, and carbon deposits
- Protect – Internal components with premium Corrosion inhibitors
- Ensure – Fuel quality up to two years for all-weather, Any-Season storage
- 1 oz. Treats 5 Gallons
Starbrite 84812 Engine Fogging Oil
- Size – 12 oz.
- Prevents corrosion when storing inboard or outboard engines for an extended period of time.
- Special formula makes starting engine after storage quick and easy.
- Protects cylinder walls, piston rings and other combustion chamber surfaces from rust and corrosion during storage.
- Excellent for inboard and outboard marine engines.
With engine running at medium idle, spray Fogging Oil into carburetor(s) until engine stalls. Next, remove spark plug(s) and spray about 28g of Fogging Oil into each plug hole. Turn engine over several times by hand cord or electric starter. Spray spark plug tip(s) and reinstall in engine (NOTE: Attach spark plug(s) to lead and ground before turning engine over to prevent possible damage to electrical system.)