- COLOMBIAN COFFEE – MJB Coffee’s Arabica coffee beans are hand-picked from the finest coffee-growing regions in Colombia. One taste says it all
- ALL PURPOSE GRIND – Suitable for all coffee makers, add the first scoop of medium roast coffee and you’re on your way to brewing the perfect cup for any occasion
- RECYCLABLE STEEL CAN – These Columbian coffee grounds come in a 23 ounce steel can that is 100% recyclable
- GLUTEN FREE – MJB ground coffee is naturally gluten free
- TRADITION MATTERS – For more than 130 years, MJB Coffee has delivered the same great taste and aroma to coffee lovers around the world
MJB lovers agree. It’s “a good cup of coffee, any way you make it.” Always smooth and satisfying, with a flavor and aroma that reflect years of delivering the perfect blend. MJB Coffee’s Colombian Ground Coffee is one that you’ll want to call your own. With a deeply satisfying aroma and flavor, one taste says it all. The medium roast ground coffee comes in a 23 ounce steel can that is 100% recyclable. Since Max J. Brandenstein and his brothers Mannie, Charlie, and Eddie built the MJB brand in San Francisco in the late 1800s, coffee lovers have depended on the always fresh, no-nonsense coffee. Find out why and try MJB today.